I am an ordinary person, closely acquainted with imperfection and frailty, who boasts about the greatness of Jesus Christ and His transforming work in my life. Wife, homeschooling mother of 5, and musician/song writer. My desire is to share from my journey and hopefully be an encouragement to others.

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Photo-a-day Challenge

Week 3 in Review

Day 22 - Sparkly
Christmas lights on our tree. 

Day 21 - On the Door
Our front door wreathe made by the talented Beth Miller.  


Day 20 - I'm listening to...
My daughter, Sera, playing Christmas music on the piano.
Lovely.


Day 19 - 'Tis the season to ...
Celebrate the birth of Jesus
Nativity set in our entryway.


Day 18 - Big
Hoover Dam


Day 17 - tree
My son standing in front of a tree at Gaylord Opryland Resort
in Nashville, Tennessee


Day 16 - Makes you feel merry 
Merry-go-round at Opry Mills mall in Nashville, Tenneessee


Day 15 - Lights
The lights inside Gaylord Opryland Resort



Week 2 in Review

Day 14 - Drink
A homemade iced latte.  This mug belonged to my Grandma.
She had two of them and we would drink hot chocolate from them
when I was little.  




Day 13 - Composition
The church on the Ingall's Homestead in South Dakota




Day 12 - Joy

Stocking hangers that are not hanging on our mantle.


Day 11 - Green
A leaf that Kyle gave me.



Day 10 - R
Royal Crown Cola - I bought this bottle of soda on a family trip to Helen, Ga.
It sits on my dresser now and collects pennies.  For this picture
it is sitting on our mantle.  (Beautifully decorated mantle by Beth Miller.) 






Day 9 - This is the weather today
Very foggy day in Augusta



Day 8 - I shop here
I like shopping at TJMaxx



Week 1 in review
Day 1 - Red
Orthopedic surgery waiting room, Doctors Hospital

Day 2 - Where I Stand
Doctors Hospital

Day 3 - Silver
Bow at Target


Day 4 - In the Cupboard
Inside my pantry


Day 5 - Tiny
Nesting dolls that I bought in Russia


Day 6 - Shadow
Me and my shadow, Kyle 


Day 7 - 6 o'clock
An old Winnie the Pooh book that both Sera and Kyle used in learning to tell time.



No comments:

Post a Comment