I am an ordinary person, closely acquainted with imperfection and frailty, who boasts about the greatness of Jesus Christ and His transforming work in my life. Wife, homeschooling mother of 5, and musician/song writer. My desire is to share from my journey and hopefully be an encouragement to others.

Monday, April 15, 2013

Old dog/new blog

Teaching an old dog a new trick today.  Trying to launch a new blog and every thing seems more difficult this time.  Hoping that since I figured it out once before I should eventually be able to get this one set up the way I want it.  If that doesn't work, I may need to enlist the help of my kiddos.  

As I was sitting here sipping on a delicious cup of chai tea, which by the way seems to be helping to make this blog task more doable, I actually wondered if there would be chai tea in heaven.  Not sure why that passed through my head.  Something about the aroma of the tea and its foreign and pleasant taste.  

Chai tea, honey and frothed almond milk.  

The sights, the smells, the sounds of heaven... I wonder what it will be like.  To be honest, even the attempt to think about it overwhelms me.  Some of our earth's most beautiful, remote, pristine places will not even compare to the beauty we will enjoy.  And what will it be like to live in an environment where evil does not exist -- at all!    

My chai tea is gone now, and it seems I've made no progress with my blog.  But my spirit seems refreshed by the afternoon daydream of my eternal home.  Be certain of this, there aren't any boards on Pinterest that can compare.  

No comments:

Post a Comment