I am an ordinary person, closely acquainted with imperfection and frailty, who boasts about the greatness of Jesus Christ and His transforming work in my life. Wife, homeschooling mother of 5, and musician/song writer. My desire is to share from my journey and hopefully be an encouragement to others.

Saturday, December 7, 2013

Photo-a-day Challenge

Day 10 - This is the weather today
Very foggy day in Augusta



Day 9 - where I shop
I like shopping at TJMaxx



Week 1 in review
Day 1 - Red
Orthopedic surgery waiting room, Doctors Hospital

Day 2 - Where I Stand
Doctors Hospital

Day 3 - Silver
Bow at Target


Day 4 - In the Cupboard
Inside my pantry


Day 5 - Tiny
Nesting dolls that I bought in Russia


Day 6 - Shadow
Me and my shadow, Kyle 


Day 7 - 6 o'clock
An old Winnie the Pooh book that both Sera and Kyle used in learning to tell time.




No comments:

Post a Comment